Forms for Parents

Family Registration Packet | Complete Health History | OTC Medication Permmision
(Please click links above to download printable forms)

New / Transferring Student Enrollment

To enroll a student in the Woodland R-IV School District, you and your child must be residing within the district boundaries.  You may download the enrollment forms and complete the information. If you are unable to download the forms you may pick up the forms at the school office during school hours. 

To commence the enrollment process, parents must present:

  • State-issued birth certificate
  • Complete immunization records
  • Health data
  • Social security card for each child enrolling
  • Two proofs of Residency

Missouri State Law requires that all immunizations must be up to date before a student can attend their first day of school.  If your child requires an immunization exemption, please contact your local health department office for the appropriate forms.

Students who move (address change) or change phone numbers are required to report that change to the office so that a family member/guardian can be reached in case of an emergency.